Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Time pass...Tag!


1. What time did you get up this morning?

Embarrassing question. 9am. Now that was an early start. I usually wake up not before 10! Sorry! Early to bed and all aint my forte!

2. How do you like your steak?

Dont like steak.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Wait a sec, hmm, ah yes, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

4. What is your favorite TV show?

Dont have much to see on tele! All crappy stuff. But generally speaking, Prison Break, South Park and right now Samantha Brown's Passport to Europe.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Okay, I know this is a trick question! If I dont say India, I wont be a patriot!

India of course but would love to visit UK someday.

6. What did you have for breakfast?

Rice and daal with potato chips cooked by mom. Love it! On holidays its usually bread n butter with a boiled egg.

7. What is your favourite cuisine?

Indian if cooked well. Else, Chinese.

8. What foods do you dislike?

All things supposedly essential for the body, like carrots, fish etc. Yea, I'm a Bengali and I hate fish!

9. Favourite Place to Eat?

Depends really.

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?

I like to be driven by others. Say by a bus driver or a train driver!

12. What are your favourite clothes?

Jeans and tees.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

UK, France, Italy, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, the list goes on...

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

1/2 full usually, but hey sometimes 1/2 empty helps as well.

15. Where would you want to retire?

When I've become a successful doctor.

16. Favorite time of day?

Evening

17. Where were you born?

Now why would anyone even care! Unless you are preparing my horoscope!

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?

Cricket, tennis, football.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?

Lets see...dunno!

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?

Cmon next question plz!

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?

I hope this questionnaire has better things lined up.

22. Bird watcher?

Isnt everyone?

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?

Night is when the fun begins!

24. Do you have any pets?

Am already a pet!

25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?

Yeah! I screwed up my Ziehl Neelsen stain today!

26. What did you want to be when you were little?

An engineer

27. What is your best childhood memory?

Toyzzzzz!

28. Are you a cat or dog person?

I like woof more than meow.

29. Are you married?

Married to what? To my books, my PC? Yeah of course!

30. Always wear your seat belt?

Booooo!!!

31. Been in a car accident?

No but been witness to some horrific ones, unfortunately.

32. Any pet peeves?

Thats personal! I revolt!

33. Favourite Pizza Toppings?

Cheese of course!

34. Favourite Flower?

Rose

35. Favourite ice cream?

Cornetto

36. Favourite fast food restaurant?

McDonald

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?

Hell lemme take it for the first time!

38. From whom did you get your last email?

A bot who tried to sell me ewwy enlargement stuff. (Sorry, the question was like that!)

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

Tough one, lets see...eZone, PlanetM, Music World. Or even better Amazon.com

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?

Not that I can recall.

41. Happy with your job?

Get me one first!

42. Broccoli?

Where's the bathroom?

43. What was your favorite vacation?

Rajasthan

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?

Friends

45. What are you listening to right now?

Stupid clicks of the mouse

46. What is your favorite color?

On my Bravia, green. Otherwise blue.

47. How many tattoos do you have?

One on my duodenum, which says "Frak", but you'd have to dissect my tummy to see that one.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?

We'll see

49. In What time did you finish this quiz?

"In" what time? That'd be like 30-45 mins. Thats coz I was tweeting as well!

And "At" what time? Well, right now its around 2 am.

50. Coffee Drinker?

Is that a trick question?

Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment